To request a free no obligation valuation please submit the form below and we will contact you to arrange a convenient time to visit.
We take pride in everything we do and always go 'the extra mile' to secure a quality tenant for your property, plus ensure throughout the tenancy that the property is well maintained and compliant to legislation. We opened our Lettings department in 1996 and believe our accomplishments to date coupled with 20 years experience makes us your number one choice for letting your home. We are friendly and efficient local people and our knowledge of the area means that whatever the market conditions, we have the expertise to get the best results.
It is important to us to approach problems with a proactive, practical attitude delivering robust solutions.
We can deliver a stress free full management service for Landlords who wish to be less involved in the rental of their property and a tenant find only service for landlords wishing to be more hands on in the letting and management of their home. We will:-
- Offer your property maximum exposure on national property portals including www.rightmove.co.uk and www.zoopla.com as well as our own website
- Erect a 'To Let' board in accordance with the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- We will accompany all potential tenants on viewings and will update you regularly with feedback
- Fully reference and credit check each tenant via market leading referencing agent Homelet. Rent guarantee policies are available subject to conditions.
- Provide advice on safety testing and certification and offer you access to our panel of qualified contractors ensuring your property meets current legislative requirements
- Prepare an assured shorthold tenancy agreement
- Collect and remit the deposit and initial months rent
- Notify all relevant utility companies of changes in tenancies
- Collect and remit monthly rent, pursue late payers and give advice on rent arrears and statutory noticies (managed service only)
- Deduct our monthly fee and costs of other works at source from the rent including any HMRC deductions (managed service only)
- Carry out quarterly property inspections and report to landlord and tenant (managed service only)
- Promptly act on any requests for maintenance to protect the fabric of your property. We will consult with you where possible and seek your approval prior to carrying out any work (managed service only)
- Open 6 days a week with 24 hour emergency out of hours contact for urgent repairs (managed service only)
- Check your tenant out at the end of each tenancy and ascertain the property’s condition and negotiate the refund of the deposit where appropriate (managed service only)
Full Management package is 12% inclusive of VAT. Please ask about any discounts and offers currently available. Further discounts are available to landlord's with multiple properties.
Initial set up fees for managed landlords are:-
Marketing Administration Fee - £150.00 inclusive of VAT
Inventory via professional inventory clerk www.verismartinventories.co.uk £120.00 inclusive of VAT
Lease Preparation Fee - £78.00 inclusive of VAT
Registration and protection of your tenants deposit - £36.00 inclusive of VAT
Energy Performance Certificate - £66.00 inclusive of VAT *if a valid certificate is not already available
Tenant find and rent collection only services start at £300.00 inclusive of VAT and include marketing and the lease preparation fee. Please speak to a member of our team to discuss a tailor made package to suit your requirements.
Renewal of tenancy - £54.00 inclusive of VAT
Check out service for non managed landlords including collection of keys, final meter readings, a full property inspection and written report £90.00 inclusive of VAT *subject to further charges