To request a free no obligation valuation please submit the form below and we will contact you to arrange a convenient time to visit.
We take pride in the service we offer to potential tenants and our local staff are able to expertly advise tenants moving into the vicinity for the first time as well as those already established within the area. It is essential for you to seek an agent/landlord who conforms to legislation and is a member of an independent redress scheme.
We can offer advice and guidance on schools, local facilities and amenities and being part of the local community enables us to answer any questions you may have. We will:-
- Update you with details of any suitable properties that match your requirements
- Arrange viewings at times of the day to suit you (subject to diary availability)
- Submit offers to our landlords in a professional and informed manner and report back as soon as possible
- Take prompt payment of a holding deposit for a property to be secured and set up the application to be emailed to you via Homelet referencing for you to complete anytime of the day to suit you
- Arrange to meet you in our offices to complete the signing of the tenancy agreement, provide all relevant supporting documents and issue keys
- Submit your deposit to a government approved scheme and issue certificate of protection
- On behalf of the landlord take care of transferring utilities and Council Tax bills into your name once you have moved in
- Provide a full letting service during normal working hours and an emergency helpline outside of this time
- Undertake quarterly inspections of the property for you to be able to highlight any repairs or maintenance issues
- All maintenance issues will be handled and acted upon quickly and efficiently
- On departure from your property you will receive a check out inspection and report where any cleaning or deductions that will occur from your deposit will be highlighted
- We aim to return your deposit within 10 working days
We charge a fee of 40% of one months rent inclusive of VAT for a joint application. Any additional applicants will be charged at £150.00 inclusive of VAT.
If your application requires a guarantor, an additional fee of £78.00 per application will be payable.
Contract renewal fee - £78.00 inclusive of VAT.
Replacement tenant fee - £150.00 inclusive of VAT
Amendment to contract - £78.00 inclusive of VAT
Deposits are equivalent to one and a half months rent unless listed differently within the property advertisement.